Rose Wonder and Weekly Deals

IMG_1201

IMG_1221

IMG_1205

IMG_1222

IMG_1217

I have been wanting to play with the Rose Wonder Stamp Set and Thinlits that you can find in the Occasion Catalog. I finally got the chance to do it and this was the result. When I first cut out the rose with the red foil sheet I did it wrong. Hence the picture saying better as that was the correct way in doing it. You do need a big shot to cut out your rose. I do not know if you can use a thinlit in a cuttlebug. I love how delicate the main rose looks and I can see myself using this a lot. I mostly played with the thinlet only using the Happy Birthday stamp to make my card. I didn’t have any watercolor paper but I still wanted the look. I used the gold wink of stella and I think it still gave it that effect.

Down below you will see the list of products I used to make the card.  I also wanted to share this week’s deals too. As I have said before the items you see below for the deals do not nessicarly reflect the sale price.

I also wanted to remind you that you are days away from Saleabration ending. Please let me know if you’d like more details on how I made this card or anything else that I can help you with that is Stampin’ Up! related.  I also shared similar colors I used to make my card if you are looking for a color combination to work with. Thank you for stopping by!

Colors (3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card